At Arozzi we are committed to be transparent in everything we do and this of course includes how your personal information is handled. All information that we collect is solely used to give you, the customer, the best experience possible. We do not share your personal information with other companies for marketing purposes, and we do not collect more information than absolutely necessary.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register an account, places an order, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Personal information that we collect
- Contact information (e.g. Phone number, Email)
- Company Information
- Delivery information
- Payment information
Other information that we collect
- Device information (e.g. IP address)
- Information about how you (the User) use our website (e.g. which pages you have viewed, the time you viewed them and what you clicked on)
How and why we use collected information
Arozzi collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To process orders – All information that we collect during the checkout is solely used for processing your order. We will ask for your name and delivery information along with the information necessary to make the payment. The information stored can only be accessed internally and we do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- Contact forms – All information that are sent via our forms will be sent and stored in our external mail system. This information is necessary in order for us to provide the best help possible. The name and subject are used so we can differentiate between the different cases. The email address is necessary so we can provide a reply. This information will be stored as long as the case or inquiry is open. During the email conversation we may ask you for additional personal information in order for us to provide you with further assistance. If you are in need of spare parts for example we will ask you for your delivery information.
- Press List –The Press List is used to inform or notify relevant Press of Press related material. Including, but not limited to, Press Releases, Invitations, News, & Events. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our contact form on our Site.
- To improve our Site – We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- Geolocation – We use the IP address to determine the User’s country.
- To send periodic emails – The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
Third party software
Below is the different partners and software that we use in order to extend the functionality of our website and services.
- MailChimp – Our press list is stored and managed via MailChimp. For those who have agreed to the Arozzi Press List Subscription we send Press Releases, Invitations, News, Promotions, & Other Press Worthy Notifications.
- Hubspot – Reserved for Partners, Influencers, Press Contacts, etc. It is utilized for organizing contacts that we do dealings with on a more regular basis.
- Google Analytics – When someone visits our Site we use a third-party service called Google Analytics. We use this to collect and analyse the behaviour of our Users such as what pages are visited, what links are clicked and other activities. This information is processed in a way that makes it impossible for us to identify a specific person.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
How long we keep information
We keep your information only for as long as it relevant and is warranted for us to fulfill our commitments to you & adhere to legal or regulatory requirements.
- Billing information is stored for a period of 7 years in accordance with the Swedish accounting and taxation laws
- If you are a partner, or are a sponsored party, we keep the information for the duration of our contract and/or relationship. Some information may be kept for longer, in instances such as a terminated or expired contract.
- If you have requested marketing communications, we will keep your data for as long as you keep interaction with us.
- For most cases, we keep your personal information for about 12 months after the last contact or when your contract has expired. With the exception of legal requirements, we may be obligated to keep your information for longer periods, such as signed contracts.
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to [email protected] Users with an account can also access and amend their information here.
Web browser cookies
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Last updated: 2018-05-21